El Paso's Top Photographers and Videographers
Questions To Ask The Photographer or Videographer For Your Wedding or Quince:
- Do you have my date available? NOTE: Obviously, if the answer is NO and you’re not willing or able to change your date, don’t bother asking the rest of these questions.
- How far in advance do I need to book with you?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many weddings or quinces have you shot? Have you done many that were similar to mine in size and style?
- How would you describe your photography style (e.g. traditional, photojournalistic, creative)? NOTE: It’s helpful to know the differences between wedding or quince photography styles so that you can discuss your preferences with your photographer.
- How would you describe your working style? NOTE: The answer should help you determine whether this is a photographer who blends into the background and shoots what unfolds naturally, or creates a more visible presence by taking charge and choreographing shots.
- What do you think distinguishes your work from that of other photographers?
- Do you have a portfolio I can review? Are all of the images yours, and is the work recent?
- What type of equipment do you use?
- Are you shooting in digital or film format or both? NOTE: The general consensus seems to be that either format yields excellent photos in the hands of an experienced professional, and that most people can’t tell the difference between film and digital images anyway.
- Do you shoot in color and black & white? Infrared? NOTE: Photographers who shoot in a digital format can make black & white or sepia versions of color photos.
- Can I give you a list of specific shots we would like?
- Can you put together a slideshow of the engagement session (along with other photos the couple provides) and show it during the cocktail hour? What about an “instant” slideshow of the ceremony?
- What information do you need from me before the wedding or quince day?
- Have you ever worked with my florist? DJ? Coordinator, etc.? NOTE: Great working relationships between vendors can make things go more smoothly. It’s especially helpful if your videographer and photographer work well together.
- May I have a list of references? NOTE: The photographer should not hesitate to provide this.
- Are you the photographer who will shoot my wedding? If so, will you have any assistants with you on that day? If not, who will be taking the pictures and can I meet them before my wedding? NOTE: You should ask the questions on this list of whoever is going to be the primary photographer at your event, and that photographer’s name should be on your contract.
- Do you have backup equipment? What about a backup plan if you (or my scheduled photographer) are unable to shoot my wedding for some reason?
- If my wedding site is out of your area, do you charge a travel fee and what does that cover?
- Are you photographing other events on the same day as mine?
- How will you (and your assistants) be dressed? NOTE: The photographer and his/her staff should look professional and fit in with the style of your event.
- Is it okay if other people take photos while you’re taking photos?
- Have you ever worked at my wedding site before? If not, do you plan to check it out in advance? NOTE: Photographers who familiarize themselves with a location ahead of time will be prepared for any lighting issues or restrictions, and will know how best to incorporate the site’s architectural elements into the photos.
- What time will you arrive at the site and for how long will you shoot?
- If my event lasts longer than expected, will you stay? Is there an additional charge?
Photographers in El Paso
From the father-daughter dance to the moment the Bride and Groom both say I do, who or what can possibly make these moments even more unforgettable than they already are? The answer is a Photographer who will capture each and every significant moment within your Wedding, Quinceañera or Sweet 16. Pictures speak more than a thousand words as well as capturing more than a thousand memories and a Photographer will professionally and beautifully capture those moments for you and produce captivating photo and video albums for you to have throughout your life. These albums hold unmeasurable amounts of sentiment which you can share with those you meet throughout your lifetime so that they can experience some of those memories through your photos and videos.
Our Photographers in El Paso can capture every memory you deem worthy to be included in your photo albums from the moment you walk down the aisle to the cliché yet unforgettable moment you drive away in a vehicle with “just married” strapped to the back of it, our photographers are sure to snap every moment within. We have a vast list of many Photographers in the El Paso area that can provide you with their professional services that will last you a lifetime. Our Photographers will surely capture the beginning of your story in every beautiful essence as you create it on your special day for you to look back on and reminisce about one of the most memorable day of any man, woman or girl’s life. Don’t just stop with acquiring the services of a Photographer as you should also check out our many Videographers that can also vividly capture the moments within your very special day.
Videographers in El Paso
A Photographer captures moments within many pictures that makes reminiscing about your special day more vivid to those who experienced that special day, but what of those who didn’t have the chance to experience it, or what of those who need a more in depth representation? Your resolution is to acquire the services of a Videographer who can capture those moments second by second bringing whoever is watching the video into the moment itself no matter how long ago that moment occurred. Photos tell stories while videos show the stories themselves as they happened and are the closest thing to a time machine that we have in this world right now.
We have a list of our prestigious Videographers in El Paso who can provide you with their professional video services. These services captivate the moments throughout your wedding day that you never want to forget and always want to look back on as well as capturing your story as it is created. Capture one of the most important stories of your lifetime as it happens and check out our list of Videographers eager to provide you with their services. Our Videographers are sure to provide you with a one-time service that will last a lifetime, but don’t stop with just the services of a Videographer as we have a list of many Photographers to provide you with traditional and most importantly, tangible photos for your photo albums.