El Paso's Top Jewelers:
Jewelry is a popular item to show elegance. There are great jewelers in El Paso, TX that are ready to provide quality. Mention the Bridal Quince Guide and/or the Couples & Family Guide for a special treatment.
5 Tips for Choosing Jewelry for Your Wedding or Quince:
- Something Old: If you prefer a vintage look, search your family’s jewelry boxes for sentimental pieces. Borrow a family heirloom for meaning and a free option.
- Choose what you like: Pick jewelry you’re comfortable with and can see yourself wearing often.
- Match your dress: Jewelry should express your personality and complement your dress. Stick to one focal piece to avoid a cluttered look.
- Match the neckline: Choose jewelry that matches the neckline of your dress. Short sleeves = bracelet, halternecks = hair accessories, sweetheart/strapless = chandelier earrings, v-necks = pendant or choker.
- Less is more: Don’t choose one of every accessory. A single focal piece looks debonair, multiple pieces look disheveled.