Yay! Your Quinceañera is coming! Are you ready?
Follow these first 10 steps to have (somewhat) of a stress free Quince planning experience!
- Talk with your parents or whomever is helping you pay for your Quince and set a budget.
- Make a list of everyone you want to invite! Select your date or at least the month you want your Quince to be in!
- Go to the ballroom you want to have your Quinceañera at! Be sure they have that date available and make sure they can accommodate all your guests
- Go shopping for your Quinceañera dress! Be sure to be looking online before you go in person so you have somewhat of an idea of what style/ color you like!
- Ask the family/friends you want in your court to be in your court! It is important to do this early so there is plenty of time to learn the dance routines!
- Choose your courts attire! Make your court aware of their chosen attire!
- Start thinking of themes! What theme do you want your Quince to be? If you aren’t sure ask the ballroom you will be having your Quince at they should have some images of past Quinces they have hosted! Nothing wrong with getting ideas from other Quinceañeras!
- Food! What kind of food do you want to serve? Ask your ballroom if they recommend any catering businesses or if you are allowed to bring in your own food (if you want to go that route).
- Music! What type of music do you want at your Quince? Start writing that down! Get with the DJ or band you booked and be very verbal of what kind of music you want to play at your Quince! Even if you haven’t booked them yet it is important to know this when you do book them!
- Have fun! There is a lot more to planning a Quince but this is a perfect starting point!