Top 5 ways to ask your kids how their school day was!
Its 3pm! Time to pick up our kiddos! As soon as you see them leave their classroom you want to know all the adventure and excitement that happened today, but 70% of the time we always get the same plain answer “fine”. We as parents want know more we want to see and feel what our child saw and felt at school. Here are the top 5 ways I get my kids to open up to me about their school day.
- Tell me something that made you laugh or smile at school today?
- When were you bored today? Why? What class?
- What do you think you should learn at school?
- Where do you play most at recess? What games did you play?
- Who is the funniest person in your class? What do they do that makes you laugh?